This program is more than its name suggests. Besides helping you convert your movies to various media formats, this utility also enables you to download videos from multiple websites, edit films, capture your screen activity, and create slideshows with just a few clicks.
Using the video converter is very easy. Simply drag-and-drop the files you wish to convert, choose the preferred output settings, and let the program get the job done. A great aspect is that you can edit the imported movies. For example, you can change their resolution, trim the videos, watermark your movies, etc.
I also tested the video downloader and the recorder. They both worked flawlessly and provided me with many useful output settings. For instance, the recorder featured mouse click effects, had an option to display the margins of the recording area, etc.
You also have access to a built-in tool that helps you create photo slideshows with minimum effort. The disadvantage is that this built-in slideshow maker supports a limited amount of image formats.
Another thing that bothered me while testing the program was the fact that it occasionally ran slow, especially when switching between tabs (the windows of the built-in tools).
However, Apowersoft Video Converter Studio helps you complete various types of tasks, provides you with quality output files, and is very simple to handle.
- Available in various languages
- Supports drag-and-drop actions
- Brings you video editing options
- Comes with a built-in video downloader and a video recording tool
- Provides you with quality results
- Compatible with various video and audio formats
- Occasionally runs slow, especially when switching between tabs
- Supports a small amount of image formats